Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created on GiggleGlory.com!
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
The website www.giggleglory.com (hereinafter referred as “Website”) is registered in the name of Deepali Global Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contracts Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharges insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. GiggleGlory reserves the right to terminate your membership, and/ or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to GiggleGlory’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
In case of business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Website are directed solely at those who access this Website from India. GiggleGlory.com makes no representation that any products or services refereed to in the materials on this Website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. GiggleGlory.com will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
Unless otherwise stated as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of GiggleGlory.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized assess to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and GiggleGlory.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the security of your account. You may be held liable for losses incurred by GiggleGlory.com or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of your failure in keeping your account information secure and confidential.
The Website shall also allow restricted access to the services for unregistered users.
You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the ‘Your Account’ section of the Website. GiggleGlory.com reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete), or GiggleGlory.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete, GiggleGlory.com has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
E-Platform for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the Website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location within India and as specified in the Website. You further agree and acknowledge that GiggleGlory.com is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products on the Website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the sellers on GiggleGlory.com.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation, shipping costs, payment method, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. GiggleGlory.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the buyers and sellers.
- GiggleGlory.com does not make any representations or warranty with regards to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. GiggleGlory.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. GiggleGlory.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- GiggleGlory.com does not make any representation or warranty with regards to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- GiggleGlory.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers. GiggleGlory.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned buyers and/or sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. GiggleGlory.com shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers.
- GiggleGlory.com shall not, at any point in time during any transaction between buyer and seller on the Website, come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by seller to buyer.
- At no time shall GiggleGlory.com hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall GiggleGlory.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between buyers and sellers. GiggleGlory.com shall not be responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products that are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance, etc. with the seller/s that you transact with.
- You release and indemnify GiggleGlory.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, GiggleGlory.com shall not take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users, which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistence, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false presence.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmission will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, Your access to the Website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Membership on the website is free for buyers. GiggleGlory.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. GiggleGlory.com reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, GiggleGlory.com may its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, GiggleGlory.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend / introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to GiggleGlory.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, GiggleGlory.com does not warrant that
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all, or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Giggleglory.com shall not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. GiggleGlory.com does not warrant that this Website; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the products sold on Website are governed by different State laws and if seller is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different State laws, seller will return or will give credit for the amount, if any, received in advance by seller from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with Us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and / or SMS notification in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
License for Website Access
GiggleGlory.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of GiggleGlory.com and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its consent, any collection and use of any product listings, description, or prices, any derivative use of this Website or its contents, any downloading or copying account information for the benefit of another seller, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Website or any portion of this Website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express consent of GiggleGlory.com and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of GiggleGlory.com and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing GiggleGlory.com’s or its affiliates names or trademarks without the express written consent of GiggleGlory.com and / or its affiliates, as applicable. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by GiggleGlory.com and / or its affiliates, as applicable.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of GiggleGlory.com as long as the link does not portray Deepali Global Private Limited, GiggleGlory.com, their affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any GiggleGlory.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written consent of GiggleGlory.com and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, We shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which We, in Our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Our right to any comments shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel Your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
- GiggleGlory.com is required to do so by laws (for example, where the provisions of the services to You is, or becomes, unlawful).
- The provision of the services to You by GiggleGlory.com is , in GiggleGlory.com’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
- GiggleGlory.com has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the services (or any part thereof), or
GiggleGlory.com may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your account or access to the services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any additional terms applicable to a particular service, termination of Your account may include: (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the services, (b) deletion of Your materials and account information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the services.
You agree that all terminations shall be made in GiggleGlory.com’s sole discretion and that GiggleGlory.com shall not be liable to You, or any third party for any termination of Your account ( and accompanying deletion of Your account information), or Your access to the Website and services.
If You or GiggleGlory.com terminates Your use of the Website, GiggleGlory.com may delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Website and Giggleglory.com shall have no liability to You or any third party for doing so.
Use of the Website
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not GiggleGlory.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence
- Breaching any applicable laws
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of material protected by copyright, design details and colors without express written permission of the owner
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the GiggleGlory Website
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website
- shall not upload contents which is false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulations or guidance for the time being in force
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose, in whole or in part, the services of Our internet service provider or other suppliers
- shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement/s or comment/s about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms GiggleGlory, GiggleGlory.com, Deepali Global, Deepali Global Private Limited, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of GiggleGlory.com or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any GiggleGlory.com’s trade or service marks, trade name and / or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by Us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or GiggleGlory.com’s system or networks, or any systems or networks connected to GiggleGlory.com
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable, Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Contents posted on Website
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (a) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (b) use of such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (c) make no modifications to any such information, and (d) do no make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with GiggleGlory.com nor shall GiggleGlory.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transaction on the website.
Copyright, Author’s Rights and Database Rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Deepali global Private limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Deepali global Private Limited and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Deepali global Private Limited, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright and author' rights laws.
You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Deepali global Private Limited and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Deepali Global Private Limited and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g.: prices and product listings) parts of this website without Deepali Global Private Limited and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
We, or our licensors, own all right, title and interest, including, but not limited to all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights (“IP Rights”), in and to the Website, the Platform, the Usage Data. You shall not reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, display, perform or otherwise use the Site, the Platform or any of the IP Rights, or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or derive the source code for the Platform or use the Platform or Site to create a competing product. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All rights are expressly reserved to GiggleGlory.com.
Indemnity and Release
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Deepali global Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
You hereby expressly release Deepali Global Private Limited and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
Reviews, Comments, communications and other Content
Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, GiggleGlory.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that, in the sole judgment of GiggleGlory.com, violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate Your permission to access or use this Website.
If You do post content or submit material, and unless We indicate otherwise, You
- grant Deepali global Private Limited and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- Deepali Global Private Limited and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that You submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Deepali global Private Limited, including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to GiggleGlory.com: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable GiggleGlory.com policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify Deepali global Private limited and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
Transactions and Cancellations
Credit Card Details
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by You. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilised and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove it otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
In case of fraudulent use of the site, We reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellation by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by Us, We shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by Us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Cancellation by GiggleGlory.com
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for Us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at Our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by Our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Us and accept Our decision regarding the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by Us, We are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by between You and Your "Bank/s",
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on GiggleGlory.com by You shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. GiggleGlory.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping Your order to You, We may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our users.
Use of the GiggleGlory.com Software
Use of Third Party Services
No Reverse Engineering
You may not, and You will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the GiggleGlory.com software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the GiggleGlory.com software.
In order to keep the GiggleGlory.com software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
Pricing and Promotions
While GiggleGlory.com shall endeavor to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. GiggleGlory.com cannot confirm the price of the product until after You order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, GiggleGlory.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event an item is mis-prices, GiggleGlory.com may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by You has been dispatched, Your offer will not be deemed accepted and GiggleGlory.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact You for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by You during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. In the event that GiggleGlory.com accepts Your order, the same shall be debited to Your credit card account and duly notified to You by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to GiggleGlory.com dispatch of the product that You have ordered. I We have to cancel the order after We have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order. The benefit of the offer shall also not be included in the refund provided. If the product/s returned are part of any free offer, all the products related to the offer shall have to be returned by You as they have been purchased as part of a group offer. The refund/replacement process shall only be initiated once all the products have been returned.
From time to time, we may provide a free sample or gift along with Our orders which are eligible for the offer. These samples/gifts will not be eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
To offer special discounts to Our users from time to time, We share coupon codes based discounts. To prevent any possible misuses, we have put in place a few checks on the ways in which these coupon codes can be used. To make the best use of the coupon code offers, please go through the following terms and conditions applicable on all coupon codes.
- Coupon codes and Cart Offers based offer will be valid upon application of the coupon code at the time of placing the order
- Coupon Codes and Cart Offers will be valid till the date communicated or till the stocks last on the applicable products, whichever happens earlier.
- Coupon codes and Cart Offers will not be valid on certain set of products or certain combo offers, these can be understood at the time of placing the order.
- Coupon Codes and cart Offers cannot be clubbed with any other coupon code or with any other offer including offers running on the Website without using coupons.
- A coupon will provide the stated discount of the coupon code or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher unless otherwise mentioned.
- Coupon Codes shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
- The Website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon code any time without prior intimation.
- Shipping / Cash on delivery rules and charges apply on the net amount payable upon application of the coupon code unless otherwise mentioned.
- Cash back Coupons are valid for next purchase as per the conditions mentioned with the Cash back offer.
- The Cash Coupons added to an account can be changed/updated at any point of time by GiggleGlory.com without any prior intimation. These charges could be made from time to time even before the valid expiry date of the existing cash coupons.
Cash back Offers
Cash back Offers are run from time to time to award users for their purchases on GiggleGlory.com. The terms and conditions applicable with these cash back offers are given below
- The cash back amount, the purchase conditions and the product range on which the cash back offer is applicable will be as specified along with the cash back offer.
- The cash back amount will be received by the user as coupon via a cash back email. The cash back coupon will be received by You up to 10 days after the delivery of the original order on which the cash back offer was valid.
- Cash back offer will not be earned on certain product categories and will only be valid on the products mentioned in the cash back promotions.
- Cash back will not be provided for any product/s which have either not been delivered to You or which have been returned by You. In the event of any replacement provided to You, the replacement product value will not be added to the cash back calculations available to you to redeem on the Website.
- The maximum cash back amount will be INR 250 and will be applicable on the MRP of the product, unless otherwise mentioned.
- The cash back coupon can be used till the date of validity as specified in the cash back email.
- The cash back is not applicable on cancelled orders.
Conditions of Sales (between Sellers and the Customer)
Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with the Sellers (“We” or “Our” or “Us”, wherever applicable) on the GiggleGlory.com (the Website). These conditions signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
In addition, when you use any current or future GiggleGlory.com services, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that service (“Terms”). If these conditions of Sale are inconsistent with such Terms, the Terms will control.
1. Conditions Relating to the Sales of Products to You
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products on the Website by Us to You.
2. Our Contract
Your order is an offer to Us to buy the product/s in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Confirmation E-mail"). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when the product is dispatched to you and an e-mail confirmation is sent to you that the product has been dispatched to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation E-mail for each package, and each Dispatch Confirmation E-mail and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between you and us for the product(s) specified in that Dispatch Confirmation E-mail.
Your contract is with us (the Sellers) and you confirm that the product(s) ordered by you are purchased for your internal / personal purpose and not for re-sale. You authorize us to declare and provide declaration to any governmental authority on your behalf stating the aforesaid purpose of the products ordered by you on the website.
You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail relating to that product.
Please note that we sell products only in quantities which correspond to the typical needs of an average household. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprises a quantity typical for a normal household.
Please review Our Returns Policy, which applies to products sold by Us.
4. Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold by Us on the Website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
All prices are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes/VAT, cesses etc. levied thereon.
6. Health and Safety
By purchasing any product from Our Website, you acknowledge that You have read and understood Our Health and Safety Guidelines.
Use of GiggleGlory.com is available only to persons who can for a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You may purchase only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
When You send emails to Us, You are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with Us. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Website or by any other mode of communications. For contractual purposes, You consent to receive communications including SMS, email or phone calls from Us with respect to your order.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
1. Alteration or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
(i) Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
(iii) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon.